Today, we’re going to talk about the top 14 estate planning pitfalls that you want to make sure don’t happen to your family or the people you care about.
Let’s talk about estate planning. In my book, each chapter is represented by a tool. And the tool that best represents estate planning is the hammer because both will deliver impact. It will be a forceful representation to make your wishes happen the way you want it to be done. If you do it properly, it’s a wonderful thing.
So, let me iterate where these pitfalls focus on:
- For those with little children – understanding the difference between the Executor, Guardian or Trustee.
- Estate Equalization or Estate Fairness.
- Acceptance of roles and responsibilities.
- Trusting an appointee.
- Power of attorney.
- Bank accounts and more…
Watch this video as Jessie explains further – down into the nitty-gritty details of the 14 estate planning pitfalls that you should know.
If you have any questions on these because this went by pretty quickly, drop me an email. I’m happy to go through this. Make sure your family is protected so they never have to see any of these things.
The Financial Toolbox Guru offers many FREE offers each providing you with the opportunity to self-study an array of wealth accumulation and protection strategies.
- Register for a FREE Digital copy of The Financial Toolbox Your Best Business Guide To: Less Tax, Greater Profit And More Time. To get your FREE copy NOW.
- Register for a library of Special Reports. Click HERE.
- Download for FREE The Financial ToolBox Guru’s Tool Kit by clicking HERE.
- Or jump the line to your Financial Freedom and register for a one-on-one FREE LIVE Financial Toolbox Guru Consultation by click right HERE right NOW!